- Establish more literacy centers in Swabi
- As per demand of the community in 2005 SWWS will further upscale the Micro credit operations and will expand to other part of the province and FATA.
- Increase the number of trainees up to 2245 till end of December 2006.
- Comprehensive review will be completed with financial sector Strengthening Programme of Swiss development Cooperation.
- Increase the number of loanees from 1653 to2800.
- As with the credit line from PPAF we shall increase the outreach to other villages for micro credit services in swabi and other parts of NWFP and FATA. SWWS also plan to initiate Community Physical Infrastructure Projects in target area with the financial support of PPAF.
- Case study for working and indigent children and entrepreneurs
- Case study documents will be published for experience sharing and advocacy of working and indigent children education project and also for entrepreneurs.
- Establishment of 20 Community Based Pharmacy centers where Quality medicine will be available for women and newborn children on subsidized rates for 24 hours at doorsteps in villages to save the lives of women and children.
- Provision of Community Ambulance service for 24 hours in 20 Villages.
- Establishment of Resource centers at SWWS House to educate girls regarding their legal issues.
- Improvement in software for accounting, FIS, MIS and Programme.
- Introduction of Micro leasing product.
- Introduction of separate unit/Organization for financial activities.